Masumi Dining Experience @ Okinawan Diner Nirai-Kanai
Date: 19 and 20 November 2014
Time: Dinner from 6.00pm (Last order for food at 10.00pm / drinks at 10.30pm)
Price: SGD 50.00 nett per pax
No. of available tickets: 20 pax per day
On the event day, collect your ticket at Liang Court’s Customer Service Counter at level 2. Proof of purchase must be shown by presenting the purchase approval email from PEATIX.
Bento-Style set menu:
- Goya Champroo (Stir-fried Bitter gourd, tofu and egg);
- Rafte (Simmered pork belly);
- Jimami Tofu (Peanut bean curd);
- Jyushi (Okinawan seasoned rice);
- Two glasses of Masumi sake (Karakuchi Kiippon and Karakuchi Gold).
* Additional glasses of sake are available at menu price.
** Additional food and beverages are chargeable.
Terms and conditions:
1. Tickets are available from now till two days before the event.
2. For any cancellation after payment, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. 15% service fee of ticket price applies.
3. We do not accept reservation or cancellation by phone or in any form.
4. We do not cater for any change of request for the set menu offered by our participating restaurant.
5. We do not cater for any priority booking privilege.
6. Two glasses of sake are inclusive in the dining experience. Not available for exchangeable of other beverages.
7. Valid for dine-in only.
8. Unconsumed food and sake are not exchangeable for cash.
9. Tickets not for resell.
10. Not valid with other discounts, promotions and membership bonus point accumulation.
11. For more information on Peatix payment method, please visit
12. For any inquiry, please email to email@example.com.
Website / Facebook fan page:
Liang Court: www.liangcourt.com.sg/liang-court
Okinawan Diner Nirai-Kanai: click here
[ Wed ] - [ Thu ]
6:30 PM - 10:30 PM SGT
- Okinawan Diner Nirai-Kanai
19 November 2014 $50.00 20 November 2014 $50.00
On sale until Nov 19, 2014, 2:30:00 PM
- Venue Address
- Liang Court 177 River Valley Rd 179030 Singapore
8 min walk from Clarke Quay MRT Station. Buses: 32, 54, 64, 123, 145 and 195. Carpark: Over 700 lots available.
Hai Japan12 Followers